Drug & Alcohol Testing
Hi-Tech has well trained staff members to assist in drug testing policy management, DOT auditing, and substance abuse evaluations. Hi-Tech can provide alternate types of drug and alcohol testing in order to meet the individual needs of our clients. Hi-Tech can build a testing program for any size agency or company by adapting to the needs of the client.
Drug Screens for the Following:
- Random Drug Screening
- Post Accident / Incident
- Reasonable Suspicion
- Annual Company / Union Requirements
Types of Drug Screening:
- 5, 10, and 14 panel point of collection. Instant screenings are available with results in 3 to 5 minutes.
- Urine, Hair (0-90 Day, Segmented, and 180 Day), and Saliva tests are available.
- DOT and Non-DOT Panels
- Certified DOT breath alcohol technicians and proficient on Evidential Breath Testing (EBT) devices
Testing and Reporting:
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) services provided by AAMRO certified physician
- Guaranteed confidential reporting to designated employer representative by phone, fax, or email
- Client access to secure database for results retrieval 24 hours a day
- Assistance with referral to substance abuse professionals (SAP) in your area